The kids and I were sitting at the kitchen table tonight eating dinner, when out of the corner of my eye I saw something in the back yard. We live out of city limits and are the last house on our street, near a dead end, and then a huge field. We don't have a fence, and so we do get critters in our yard. Deer, Skunks, Coyote, Armadillo, Raccoon, ect. Well tonight we had Peacocks in our yard. As soon as i grabbed my camera and opened the back door they started to run off. We have seen them several times before, but they are usually on the fence posts near the entrance to our subdividion. This is the first time they have gone in our yard. I tried to get the photos the best and as fast as I could, but they are fast little buggers. There are 3 total, but only 2 were in our yard tonight, they were right at our patio, i wish i was quicker and got better photos. The photo with the glare is from inside the house, the rest are taken outdoors.
These are for you Sara :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment