When Stitch was about Alice's age he had a Leapster, by Leap Frog. This past weekend I was going through his closet, and found a box of his old learning toys. We came across his old Leapster. We turned it on and it worked. I let Alice play around with it until the batteries wore out. We had the recharging station, so we then set it up and charged it. She was so excited. I was too actually, this is a great learning toy. Well to our luck the charger fried. We couldn't get it to work, and we can't put regular batteries back in his as I threw that part away when we switched it to the charging station. (story of my life) So now his leapster is no good to us. :( Alice was so upset. King Louie and I discussed it and we decided that, even though they are slightly pricey 49.99 we should get her one. We are doing Home School preschool with her.
Today while running errands I decided to get her one. Of course she picked the pink one. I also let her pick out a game. She chose a puppy game. We got home from errands at 11, and she has been playing the whole time it is now 2. Yes I know terrible to let her play that long. She has taken breaks, but for those of you who know Alice well, she doesn't sit still for more than 5 minutes.
I am enjoying playing with her and watching her learn. We are learning our numbers, and order sequence. It's cute to watch her take responsibility for her puppy (sharpay) of course, she is giving it a bath right now on the leapster. I love to see her excited about learning. :) Hooray for the Leapster. :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment