On Monday night Minnie had a baseball game at the Texas Rangers Youth Baseball Field. She was super excited. it was so cute to see her out on the field. It was like a "real" game announcing the kids' names and playing music. I have really enjoyed watching her play baseball this season, and she has become a good player. She can hit the ball without the tee. =) I am so proud of her. .jpg)
.jpg)
It was hard to get pictures of her, as the parents were not allowed out on the field, so I had to capture them from the sidelines. You can tell which one she is just look for the pink. Only girl on the team. =) Go Minnie!!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
It was hard to get pictures of her, as the parents were not allowed out on the field, so I had to capture them from the sidelines. You can tell which one she is just look for the pink. Only girl on the team. =) Go Minnie!!!!







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









1 comment:
Way to go, Leksi!! We enjoyed watching you play. You're a super star on the baseball field!
Post a Comment