Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's been too long!!!

I have a ton of pictures that still need to be edited. I am hoping to get this all done, but with King Louie being home and needing my help I may not get it all done. =)


King Louie is doing much better and is slowly getting around the house, for those who are not on FB and that I have not chatted with, King Louie had back surgery on the 24th. He had a protruding disc, and some bone spurs on his vertebrae. We got home from the hospital on Monday. He will be home for the next 6 weeks. =) I will try and keep everyone up to date on his recovery.


Here is our sweet girl, she is just growing up to fast. =)

Minnie and Kit Playing video games together, this was before surgery,
All ready for Church!!!
Beautiful girl!!!!
My sweetie
Love her to pieces!!!!

No comments: