Friday, June 10, 2011

First Football Game

A few weeks before school was out, there were football tryouts for a 7 on 7 team this summer. Stitch has always loved to watch football but never really played. He asked me if he could try out. I honestly didn't give it much thought as I didn't think he would make the team, only because he has not done this before, and I have heard how competitive it can be. Well you guessed it he made the team. 62 kids tried out and 25 made the team. I was very proud of him. His first game was on Monday night. He played very well with 2 interceptions. He really enjoyed himself, and has told us he wants to try out for the middle school team as well. This boy is going to keep me so busy. He still wants to play soccer and basketball, and now he has added football to the mix. As long as he keeps up the grades, I guess I can keep up with him too, or at least try too. =)














He did catch this one. =)






GO BREWER BEARS!!!!



















No comments: