Sweet Baby Roo is Here...
October 25th 2011
4:23 am
7lbs 15ozs
19in
Baby Roo came a little early as we were not expecting him until the 10th of Nov. He wanted to be early just like Stitch and Minnie. I was blessed to be there. Not for the actual birth, I was sleeping, but we did get to see him, that morning. Sweet little Boo, is a wonderful BIG sister. The kids just loved him to pieces the moment they saw him. Stitch is so excited to have another boy in the family.
Baby Roo came a little early as we were not expecting him until the 10th of Nov. He wanted to be early just like Stitch and Minnie. I was blessed to be there. Not for the actual birth, I was sleeping, but we did get to see him, that morning. Sweet little Boo, is a wonderful BIG sister. The kids just loved him to pieces the moment they saw him. Stitch is so excited to have another boy in the family.Daddy Beast holding his sweet new son.



































No comments:
Post a Comment