
This Valentines I was a slacker!! I didn't do any of the things I normally do. =( Above Minnie is wearing her
Walmart Valentine pants from last year. I usually make her some. Grammy made her the adorable valentine pillowcase, and her Valentine quilt Grammy made a few years ago.

Minnie and her doll Hannah on Valentines day. I did have a valentine shirt made to match these adorable tights,
that's about all I did.

We also didn't celebrate Valentines on the actual day. Stitch had been sick and running a fever for several days, and Both King Louie and I had to work on Valentines. which meant we would not even see
each other. =( I did get the kids Valentines gifts, but I
didn't even wrap them.

Minnie got a new bed for her American girl doll Ruthie, and some chocolates.

Poor sick Stitch, got an
xbox game he has been wanting and his favorite chocolates. =)

Minnie and her chocolate rose.
Hubby did get me some Chocolates too. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment