I just got home from a quick run to our local Walmart. I will never shop their again. As many of you know I work for the Disney company. The movie "Bolt" is released tomorrow March 24th. We have been preselling the movie for a month now , and have had great succcess. At Walmart today they had Bolt on the shelf, they were actually selling it before the release date. That is a Federal Crime. To make it worse we have had returns on our preorders, because people are buying it at Walmart before it's release date. No other company is selling it before the release date. Why does this bother me, because our sales depend on my hours and my employement. It is sickening to me that there are no Morals and Values left, Walmart is out to make money, and they will break the law to do it. I hope you will join me and NEVER shop their again. I usually go to the Grocery Store or run to Target, but I ran there today, and I will drive the extra miles to a different store form now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment