Several weekends ago we had the opportunity to go visit with my Dad. He had some business in San Antonio, and we met him for the weekend. We visited the Alamo, and went on the River walk. We also went to Sea World with the kids. That was a blast. We fed the Dolphins, and we even got to touch them. We saw lots of shows, penguins, sharks, manatees....... Here are just a few of the photos. I have some great video and as soon as I figure out how to put video on here I will.
Alice waiting for the Shamu show. Daddy bought her a Shamu, and he is her new best friend, he goes every where with us.
The kids with Grandpa, thanks for a wonderul weekend Grandpa we had a blast. :)
This one is for you Aunt Belle, a penguin
It was so neat to be this close to the dolphins
Feeding the dolphins
















No comments:
Post a Comment