Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation Bible School

First off I apologize for the terrible pictures, I could not get the lighting right and I was sitting to far away, so my close-ups are grainy. I blame my camera although I really have no idea on how to work my camera. :)
Stitch and Alice both went to Vacation Bible School through our church last week. They both LOVED it. I am so thankful for our wonderful Church and all the amazing people we have met. The program put on by the kids on Friday night was precious, brought tears to my eyes. I even saw King Louie wipe his eyes. Alice loves to sing and dance and she is still performing all her moves for us. The kids sang and danced to 4 songs.
1. I will not be afraid
2. Get Down
3. This little light of mine
4. You are my King
Each child received a CD to bring home and learn the songs. We have been listening to it all week. :) I can not describe the joy I feel seeing my kids participate in such an amazing program. Our Church is awesome. :)





















No comments: