Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eye Injury

Some of you may have already heard about Minnie's encounter with our kitty. Peanut is a very good kitty and she usually tolerates a lot. I did not see what happened, but I don't fully blame the cat. Her eye looked so much worse the day of the injury. With her crying it looked as if she was bleeding everywhere, her tears and blood mixed together causing her to freak out more. It was actually just a cut on the eyelid. I finally got her calmed down and she ended up falling asleep. The funny thing was as soon as she fell asleep, Peanut cuddled up with her as to say she was sorry. The white stuff on her eye is neosporin. I didn't want her eye to get infected, as I am sure our kitty does not have the cleanest paws. She uses a litter box. GROSS!!!
It looks so much better now, just a slight cut. It seems silly now but I kept thanking God it was not her actual eye. :)




No comments: