Every holiday I make the kids jammie pants. My mom first started this tradition when Stitch was little. Here are the kids in their Halloween jammie pants.
These were Stitch's pants when he was little, my mom made these ones. =) They are candy corns.
I made these for Minnie this year. I also made her doll a matching pair. Her friend Daisy and her doll also got these jammie pants, so I made 4 pair in this fabric. =)
I also made both of these this year. I made Minnie 2 pair, her doll a pair, the neighbor kids each a pair, plus another doll. Stitch only got 1 pair this season. I never got around to his other pair. Poor guy!
I made these for Minnie this year. I also made her doll a matching pair. Her friend Daisy and her doll also got these jammie pants, so I made 4 pair in this fabric. =)
I also made both of these this year. I made Minnie 2 pair, her doll a pair, the neighbor kids each a pair, plus another doll. Stitch only got 1 pair this season. I never got around to his other pair. Poor guy!







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment