Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

I know every month I saw wow where did the time go, but this time it's where did the year go? I can not believe we are in the last month of 2010.
These are not super Christmasy ones of the kids, I will take some once we get our tree up. Dec is a great time of year. Some of our favorites about this time of years
Hot Chocolate
Fires in the fireplace
Candy Canes
Baking yummy treats
The Christmas Spirit that feels the air.
We have a busy month ahead. Stitch has lots of Whiz Team practices as in Jan they will start competitions. Minnie has 2 performances
1. Dance performance
2. Church Play
She is one busy girl.
We are also going to see the play Rudolph at Casa Manana this month, and take a ride on the Polar Express. We have a few Christmas parties to go to as well. Fun times!!! And we even have a Graduation this month.
Sweet little Minnie will be turning 6 at the end of the month.




Please keep checking back we will have lots of fun pics going up this month. =)
Have a wonderful Christmas Season.




No comments: