Our Ice experience was not at all what we thought it would be. We heard great things about it.
The girls dressed warm and ready to see the exhibit. It is 9 degrees inside the exhibit.
My beautiful girl all ready to go
Boo sitting on top of Daddy*s Shoulders, while we wait to get in. She did not want her pictures taken, so I had to be quick. I did get some super cute ones, I will post on her blog. Check them out. The Dimas family . You can click the link on my blog. =)
Minnie posing with the outside decorations. =)
Stitch and Grammy, You can tell he is still somewhat sick, but he was feeling a lot better. =)
Waiting in line with Grammy.
The girls were exhausted, and hungry. We waited in line for over an hour. We finally got to the section where you watch a stupid video. Boo and Minnie had to rest, as the line and movie are all standing, so yes that was over an hour of standing. We were all very agitated by now. Good thing Grammy complained, an we got our money back. At this point no one even wanted to see the exhibit, it was after 7, and we had not eaten. We also just felt it was so disorganized.
Finally got our parkas on that they give you. Then in the exhibit we went. We were herded like cattle there were so many people, and it was hard to get pictures and to see anything. Glad it was free, as this would have been a very expensive night of cattle herding. The tickets I think are a rip off!
Minnie and Grammy
Looking through the ice wreath, it took me forever to get this picture, people where everywhere.
Boo and Minnie
Minnie with a Snoopy character. It would have been fun to take your time, and really see the exhibit and all the detail.
Stitch and Grammy, we were waiting while Minnie and Boo went down the Ice slide, that was another 30 min wait. =) But of course we had to let them go.
Boo went down and there were so many people I could not get her picture but I did get her right after. Pure excitement on her face.


















No comments:
Post a Comment