Sunday, February 20, 2011

Trinity Park

We have had a week of great weather. Not knowing how long it will last, we took advantage of it! We met our good friends Bambi and Simba at the Trinity Park. The morning started off cool, but warmed up, and it was a gorgeous day. We walked down to the duck pond, but I had put my camera back in the car. We will have to go again, and get duck pictures. You know me and my pics.
Here is adorable Simba, he LOVED going down the slide.

Minnie and Bambi met this little girl at the park and played with her the entire time.
Bambi and her baby doll, that is almost as big as her.
Cute pals!!!

Being Silly =)




This picture was taken in a tunnel and I had a hard time getting it light enough, such a cute picture
Love this face!!!!


His Mommy had to help him down the big slide, and he loved it!

She was running all over and I had to chase her to get a picture. =)




















No comments: