Thursday, November 12, 2009

Girl Weekend

This past weekend Minnie and I had a much needed Girl Weekend. :) We had originally planned on going to San Marcos for the weekend with Grammy, Aunt Belle, and Boo. There were a few things that came up, so we decided to stay local. We went up to Grammy's House instead. We went to the outlets near her house. We watched girl movies, played games and did lots of shopping. Boo and Minnie had a great time prancing around the house in Grammy's high heels. They were fun to watch. :)
Grammy got both the girls an adorable outfit at Gymboree, we can't wait to wear them. :) We did a fashion show, and I forgot to get pictures. Both Minnie and Boo are skinny little things, and we have to exchange the pants for a smaller size. I am just hoping the 4t will fit Minnie, there is no way a 3t, will be long enough in the legs. (Yes she is 5 next month, and wears a 4t.) She is just tall and skinny.













No comments: