Friday, November 20, 2009

this month

I have been really terrible this month with my updating. I really am not even sure why. I had bronchitis at the beginning of the month, and I still have the cough even after antibiotics. I guess I will blame the cough. I did manage to capture some pictures of the kids, but nothing super exciting. I try to get them at least 3 times a week, I know too many pictures, but you never know I may feel someday that I didn't take enough.

Our highlights this month have been.......HHMM

For the first time ever we had a family photo taken:)

Can you believe it Minnie is almost 5 and we have never had a professional family photo done. We did do that. I went to the midnight showing of New Moon. I am one of those crazy fans. read all 4 books in one week. Loved them. I am addicted to books. That must be where Stitch gets it.


Minnie and Hercules...She loved that a kitty was on her shirt too.

One day they were being silly hanging upside down on the couch

Sitting on our bed doing her schoolwork.

Daddy let her have this sucker, her puppy dog face works on him. I don't even know where she got this. I took the picture so I can show her that she wasn't always deprived.

Grinning form ear to ear

He says this is the comfiest shirt he owns.

we had Hot Chocolate as a treat the other night, we even had whip cream :) it was Yummy!!!!

Yummy!!!!

Doing his school work on the computer.

Last Sunday after Church. Aren't they cute?













No comments: