Sunday, November 29, 2009

Say Cheese :)

Our giving tree


I have been extremely terrible at keeping up with my blog this month. i am not really sure why. I love this time of year, but at the same time, I find myself a little sad. Just a small reminder that Mike is no longer here with us to share the Holidays with.


Please excuse the yucky floor in the background, we are in a floor process....


Minnie playing with her crazy hair doll........ The only time the cats get this close to her.




I have to take every chance I can to get a photo of him, he always dodges me


Doing some school work


Playing in her room


It's hard to tell in the picture but she did her own hair


This is what he thinks of school




Smiling for mom


Turkey hands


A new way to wear a scarf















No comments: