Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First snow of the season

We had our first snowfall this morning, we woke up to a winter wonderland. Now this is not tons of snow here, but we do get some, I don't think it snowed at all last year. As I am writing this the snow is melting away and will all be gone really snow, but that's Texas for you. We are suppose to get more snow on Friday :) Perfect, you can have a snow fix without shoveling it, and the freezing cold, although it is 37 here today, chilly!!!! The kids only have knit gloves, so there hands were freezing, we may need to invest in some snow proof ones. :)
We love days like today!!! He was so cold...his teeth were chatteringpart of the backyard covered in snow
She wanted to make a Snow Angel, but I had to explain to her that her jeans would get soaking wet, and then she would be super cold, plus there really wasn't enough snow for it.
Our Backyard, looks so pretty






No comments: