Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa came

Christmas morning we told the kids they could get up after 7, we have never had kids wake us up super early, I remember one Christmas it was 9 before Stitch got up. We are blessed with children who sleep, however this year Minnie was super excited. She was up at 730. :) Santa was good to us this year, he even came to King Louie and I. We don't get Santa gifts just the kids, and I have to say it was being a kid again. King Louie got a BlueRay player, and we each got a new movie. I got a GPS for the car. :)
Santa even surprised Stitch and got him this cool Stitch stocking. Stitch with his new mp3 player from Santa, he even got itunes money. We have downloaded his music, but now he wants a movie....
Minnie and her new Tinkerbell movie to watch on daddy's blue ray
Stitch got Transformers 2
Her new Doll from Santa
All her Stocking goodies
Waiting to go down the stairs
Loved her new hairbrush set









No comments: