Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nothing important

We have been busy this month, but not with anything that has seemed super important or exciting. Stitch has 1 football game left. He has really enjoyed playing this winter, I think we will be doing this one again next year.
We went up to my mom's for dinner last Sunday, that was fun. It's always nice to spend time with family, especially around the holidays.
We have made some yummy cookies, and are planning on making some more of our family traditions. The kids love to bake with me.
It has been a cold December, I don't remember it being this chilly last year. The cold has kept us in the house more, we did have 2 really nice days but now back in the 40's. That is cold for me. :) I do like the cooler weather, but I am more of a 80's type of girl.
Friday night we are going to ride The Polar Express, very excited for that and I will take lots of pictures.
Minnie Mouse being silly She loves to wear dresses and skirts no matter how cold it is.
me and my girl
Loving on Hercules and Peanut
She loves Candy Canes just like me. :)
Hanging out with DaddyHe is such a good kid, here he was helping me clean the bathrooms
She fell asleep in the hallway, made herself a little bed, silly girl
She loves her Daddy
Organizing my shoes. :)
Her Christmas Minnies
Watching a Christmas show
After Church on Sunday.....My beautiful kids.
Trying to stay warm
Just being Cute!!!















No comments: