Monday, February 15, 2010

Bowling

Dedicated to Mike
May 22nd 1954 to February 12th 2008
My mom and Mike on their wedding day July 1st 2006
Friday February 12th was the 2 year mark of Mikes Passing. We have decided to always get together as a family and do something special 0n this day. Not really a day to mourn but a day to honor his life, and remember the good times. Last year we went all out since it was the first year and we went to The Great Wolf Lodge here in Texas. This year with the snow, we stayed more local and went bowling, and out for lunch. The kids had so much fun. Even little Boo got to bowl. They put the bumpers up for the kids, and I think Aunt Belle needed them too. They also let the girls use a ramp to roll their ball down. This helped them so much.

My mom was on a bowling league when us kids were younger, and she even brought her own bowling ball which is as old as me. Ha Ha......I am usually not very good at bowling. but I found this really cool purple ball, and guess what I even beat my mom. I was very proud of myself as that will probably never happen again.

Stitch is ready to bowl, he did really well, although he was thankful for the bumpers on several occasions. My mom and her ancient ball

Boo, trying to bowl without the ramp

Minnie getting ready.

She had to put her fingers in the hole every time, I am surprised she never dropped it in her toes.








No comments: