Wed night last week we had a sleepover with Cousin Boo. We slept at her house. Boy was that an experience. The girls had fun being together but once it was time for bed, it was a disaster. Boo knew Minnie was out in the family room and she refused to go to bed. She screamed most of the night for Minnie. Of course Minnie slept through all of this. I think it was around 4 that Boo finally crashed. Lets just say I love my Niece to pieces, but we won't be staying over anytime soon. I had bags under my eyes all day.
Ham & Oinks
14 years ago







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)










2 comments:
Think I would've just let boo sleep with Minnie. That way I would've been able to sleep too.
Wish is what that simple, Boo didn't want to sleep she wanted to play!!!!
Post a Comment