Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow was Gorgeous

I was up at my mom's house when we had our huge snow fall. These are all scenery pics from her house. It was so gorgeous to see the snow on the trees. A few limbs had fallen from the weight of the snow. Now I know this is nothing to others who live in the snow all the time, but for us this is huge. Last Winter we didn't get any snow and so far this winter we have had snow 4 times. A white Christmas, Aleksia had a White Birthday and now a white Valentines. The snow is melting but still on the ground.
The view from her front porch My car at my mom's house.
Trees in the backyard
I took so many pics of the trees, they just looked so pretty
A view down her driveway and down the street






1 comment:

Rhonda said...

The snow is so pretty and soooo cold! Beautiful pics!