I love looking back at my kids through the years. They have both grown up so much. I can't believe next month Stitch will be 11.
At the beginning of the year we decided we were going to learn something new each month. In January I was going to learn how to make bracelets. I bought all the stuff, got home looked at it, and thought what am I doing? I decided to stick with my sewing and learn something new that way. In January I taught myself how to make car seat strap covers. In Feb I learned how to make a peasant top for Minnie and I made her doll some clothes. I am going to teach myself how to make a pillowcase this month.
Stitch made a bed in January Dad taught him how to weld. In Feb he became an expert at helping me drain the washer. He has decided in March he wants to learn how to make a bird house.
Minnie was going to learn how to tie her shoe. She has been so frustrated with it, that I moved onto something else. She has learned her address, and her number up to 20. This month we are going to work on her phone number. I love setting little miny goals for ourselves.
King Louie learns something new just about everyday at work =)







.jpg)


2002









No comments:
Post a Comment