Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zoo Fun

Today we went to the Zoo. It was raining when we got up, and I was thinking we shouldn't try the Zoo, then thought hopefully it wouldn't be busy, with it being Spring Break. It was not super busy but still busy enough for a rainy day. We really wanted to check out the new Museum. Wow it was amazing, I would love to go back and just spend the afternoon in the Museum to read all the info and to look at everything more closely.
The kids in front of the new Museum....Stitch, Daisy, Minnie, and Nemo They captured a Komodo Dragon

Wrestling an Alligator
Daisy loving on the Alligator
The girls are doing a pirate look





They all wanted Ice Cream even in the cold.....
Dirty face girls
Nemo loved the Meerkats



I love the Giraffes

So sweet!!!!





















1 comment:

Rachel said...

isnt the new MOLA great?! we loved it too. cant wait to go back either. great pictures ;)