Today was the first day of the kids' Spring Break. It was a gorgeous day out, just a tad chilly when the wind blew, but so nice. We went down to the Park/Pond with my other 2 kids. Nemo and Daisy. They are our neighbor kids, but I have adopted them as my own, just as their mom has mine. I got some classic pictures of them today. They were having a blast posing for me.
































1 comment:
Wow,I know its only been a month since i've see the kiddos but it seems like they've grown up soo much in that time. i love the pics ...my favorite is the kiddos on the water tower poles. their poses are great. u should take the same pic like 5 yrs later doin the same thing. it would be soo cool to see them then and now. =) miss ya chica, looks like things r well. hopefully we get to get together soon. =)
Post a Comment