A couple of nights ago, Minnie had another sleepover. This was with her friend *F* We need a Disney name for her. =) WOW what a night. These are the sweetest, cutest, giggliest little girls. I got them upstairs and in bed around 1030, I had a movie on for them, I was thinking they would fall asleep before midnight. Ha Ha it was about 130am when they finally crashed. Then I thought good at least then they will sleep in. UM NO! they were both up at 630. Besides the lack of sleep, they had a great time. They played and played, dress up, barbies, babies, pop star, and they laughed the whole time. =)
They played dress up and pranced around the house, singing and dancing......
I think we are in trouble when these 2 grow up.

They played dress up and pranced around the house, singing and dancing......I think we are in trouble when these 2 grow up.







.jpg)
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment