Cousin Boo spent 5 days with us while her Mommy and Grammy went to Canada. Her Daddy had to work, so she got to come play at our house. We had so much fun with her. The girls have lots of fun matching outfits and jammies. Minnie loved picking out their outfits for the day. they look like night and day, but truly act very much the same. They are both sweethearts, but push the wrong button and watch out.
Here they are getting ready to play kitchen set, they played kitchen and tea party most of the time.
Sweet Boo outside, she wanted to go out and play so bad, it was too HOT. I took her about for about 10 minutes, that was all I could handle.
Pretty Butterfly Girls
Good Morning Sunshines. They loved to Watch *Wonder Pets* in the morning
Sweet Boo outside, she wanted to go out and play so bad, it was too HOT. I took her about for about 10 minutes, that was all I could handle.
Pretty Butterfly Girls
Good Morning Sunshines. They loved to Watch *Wonder Pets* in the morning







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)










1 comment:
Such cute pictures! I am so glad she had so much fun!
Post a Comment