Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

I can't believe how fast time flies. Stitch went to 6th grade this morning. He was so excited and nervous. He asked me to just drop him off. =( Made me a little sad, and I shed a few tears while driving away. He has grown up to be such an intelligent young man, and I am so proud of him.
This is Kindergarten Robson Elem. (Mesa AZ) First grade Robson Elem.
Second Grade Blue Haze (Fort Worth TX)
Third Grade Home Schooled
Fourth Grade Blue Haze
Fifth grade Home schooled
Sixth grade Tannahill Intermediate








3 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, he's so grown up!!! I hope he has a wonderful sixth grade!! Love you guys lots!!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing him through the years. He is so handsome.
Melissa

Sara said...

every pic i see he keeps gettin taller and taller! haha...he's growin up so much! yay for startin middle school! hope he has a great year! =D