.jpg)
We were finally all able to get together and celebrate Boo turning 3. Her birthday is in Aug, but with all our crazy schedules, we finally got together last week. I can't believe she is 3 already. I don't know where the time goes. For her birthday
Boo's Mommy and Daddy signed her up to play soccer. This will be her first time, and she is so excited. We got her all her gear. =)
.jpg)
Same picture I just highlighted her bow in one and tutu in the other.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love this one of her, she was laying on the floor when I captured it.
.jpg)
I told her to say cheese, this is what I got.
.jpg)
Cutest girls ever.
.jpg)
Looks like she is doing a
curtsy.
.jpg)
Yummy Cupcakes!!!!
.jpg)
Singing to Boo.
.jpg)
She blew her candle out before we even started singing, she was too excited to wait.
.jpg)
They are night and day in looks, but oh so similar in personality!
.jpg)
Too cute.
.jpg)
She let me put frosting on her nose for the picture.
.jpg)
You can see how excited she was to get
shinguards.
.jpg)
Once she had everything on she was so excited, she went outside to play. Of course we had to get her accessories too, soccer necklace and bracelet, soccer bow of course. Pink shoes,
shinguards and ball. I also made her soccer
carseat straps. She is all decked out and ready for some SOCCER!!!!
1 comment:
So cute! thanks for taking all our pictures.
Post a Comment