Week 3 & 4 of school kinda got all mixed together. Our schedules really got busy I forgot to load the pictures. I am hoping to have our schedules down this week, and get back into our routine. It is a crazy one, but we love it!! Here is our schedule for the next several months.
Mondays..... I work at Church in am...6pm Disciple Class me
Tuesdays....I work at our Church's Mothers Day Out Program...6pm Minnie has Soccer
Wednesdays.....My day to clean house and do laundry. 4pm Ballet/Tap Minnie....530 Church for all of us.
Thursdays....Work MDO 6pm Stitch soccer practice
Fridays..... have no set plans but they always seem to fill up fast.
Saturdays......Soccer games for each, and any other life activities, our Saturdays are so full!!
Sundays....Church and then my day of rest. I plan on fully using Sunday as that. I need after our hectic weeks. Plus I am Homeschooling Minnie. Are you exhausted just from reading it? =) I also have wonderful friends whom I like to try and get together with also. They are a much need throughout my week. We love our lunch dates with them. =).jpg)
.jpg)







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment