Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Memories

Shortly after Mike passed away I was trying to put some pictures together of the kids and him. My pictures were so disorganized, that I dedicated a whole month of getting them all together. I now have 12 folders, one for each month, and inside each month folder is the year. =) Yes I know sounds crazy but if you take as many pictures as I do, then you can see how well this works. =) Anyway I was looking through the September folder and found so many cute ones I wanted to share.
Soccer last year, both kids are excited to start again this year. Minnie and Boo last year.
Stitch riding his bike this was last year also.
A bedtime story 2008
In a dress Grammy made her 2008.
Playing Basketball 2008
Johnny Appleseed day 2007
Cousins 2007
Chalk art 2007
This was before Grammy and Papa even moved out here this was 2006. They had come out to visit and check out their house plans on the house they were having built.
Exploring outback 2006
His Hamster Tootles 2006
Back in our house in AZ She would always take the books off this shelf. 2005
Playing Ninja turtles together 2005
Playing Legos together 2005
Stitch loved these Hulk hands it was all he wanted for his birthday that year. 2004
He was so cute 2003
This was his cowboy room. He wanted to be the next John Wayne. 2002



















No comments: