Monday, October 11, 2010

Fishing Fun with the Family

On Saturday night we took the kids fishing. King Louie and the kids fished. I don't have a fishing license so I took pictures, and relaxed. =) King Louie had heard of this place called *The Crappie House* on Weatherford Lake. We went out around 5pm and left around 9pm. We had a great time, and might have stayed longer, but we didn't have sweatshirts and when the sun went down it got chilly fast. Next time we will be more prepared. Stitch caught 2 fish soon after we got there.
His first fish was a little Bluegill, and the 2nd a Crappie.

The poor Crappie didn't survive

Sorry for the bad pictures, I didn't bring my good camera with me, just our cheap one. Glad I did too, Minnie almost dropped it in the water.

It was a great relaxing evening. I had a headache all week, and this was so nice to sit out at the lake with the ones I love most. =)
Minnie actually caught 2 fish also on her Cars fishing rod. I didn't get pictures of her first catch, she was shrieking so loud and so excited, I had to help calm her down so Dad could actually get her fish. =)


Poor King Louie only caught 1 fish. He did catch the biggest, and his looked to be a Bass.

Minnie caught the last fish of the evening. Here is her 2nd fish, giving us a total of 5 for the night. She didn't want to get too close to it.
















No comments: