We actually had 3 games on Saturday, Stitch had 2 games. I only got pics from one of his games, the dog shewed up my battery charger for my camera, and so I have to save battery until my new charger gets here. Here is my boy #5. He played so well. First game he scored 1 goal, and played Goalie. He didn't let any goals in. His team won 5-1. The Second game they were all exhausted and hot, but that did not slow them down. They won that game 9-0, and Stitch had 3 goals. He asked me if we could pay him 5 dollars a goal. Ha Ha, I would go broke. He will have to stick with 1 dollar a goal. We are so proud of you Stitch!!!!!.jpg)
Love that my camera can take pictures so quickly, I love these 3.
.jpg)
Love that my camera can take pictures so quickly, I love these 3.







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment