Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally

Are you proud of me? I finally put pics up again. I am not sure why I have been so lazy in my postings this month. These are all random photos of the kids throughout this month.
Here is Stitch with his old man snuggie, our downstairs gets very cold, so he likes to snuggle up. Minnie being weird.
Pretty girl all ready for the day
He looks in a daze
Doing her School work
Minnie and Kit are ready for bed
Playing his xbox
Just hanging out
Relaxing after school
Ready for her day filled with exciting adventure.
Home from a busy day at work with mommy
Listening to music with Cousin Boo, this was in the Hotel of our Austin trip.
She loves to listen to music!
Flash card time! She can read all her words, time for some harder ones.
She is just too cute!
Yummy Johnny Rockets......Our Austin trip
We even got Stitch to put on a hat


















1 comment:

Donna said...

I love the CANADIAN shirts!! They look so cute and patriotic!