It's been 5 weeks since I had back surgery. I am finally feeling so much better. When I first woke up from surgery I was in the worst pain ever. I thought the pain would never go away. I have so many allergies to medications that there was not much pain meds I could take. The first week was rough. I could barely move, felt nasuea all the time, and was in a lot of pain. Week 2 brought on hope! I was able to get around a lot more, and the pain was finally subsiding. Week 3, was the week it was much better, I could actually start to do things on my own, and I could finally get out of the house. =) Now 5 weeks later, I am driving, going to work, going to soccer practice, and football games. I am still limited on what I am able to do, no lifting over 10 pounds, no twisting, which means no vacuuming, or mopping. Bummer!!!
My Hubby and kids have been amazing help. They have kept this house going while I was not able to. My wonderful Church, and Work friends, brought me dinners, Deserts, came over to chat, drove my kids places, they were a wonderful support.
Thank you all of you, for helping me get through the rough time. =)
Ham & Oinks
14 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment