Minnie Started 1st grade this September. We started after Labor Day, as we were waiting for my back to feel better. Many of you know that I Home School my children usually until about middle school. It is a blessing to teach them, and spend some great quality learning time with them. I am blessed to live in a state that is very supportive to Home School Mom's. =)
On Tues & Thurs, Minnie is the helper in mom's 2yr old class at work, she gets paid $1.00. Stitch is hiding more and more from the camera, but I did get him this morning before school. My big 7th grader!
Using cookie cutters to paint 3 letter words. We love being creative.
This was our first day! We had so much fun putting up our new school stuff. We have frogs as our classroom theme. =) I will have to get a picture of our cute room. =)
On Tues & Thurs, Minnie is the helper in mom's 2yr old class at work, she gets paid $1.00. Stitch is hiding more and more from the camera, but I did get him this morning before school. My big 7th grader!
Using cookie cutters to paint 3 letter words. We love being creative.
This was our first day! We had so much fun putting up our new school stuff. We have frogs as our classroom theme. =) I will have to get a picture of our cute room. =)

















No comments:
Post a Comment