As many of you know, I don't use our actual names on my blog. I have done this for security reasons. There are a few people out there whom I don't want my personal life known. I know I can make my blog private, but we like the fun Disney names.
While trying to come up with name for our new car, King Louie discovered that he was married to a boy. Dopey is technically a boy. He is so NOT ok with this. :) Dopey is my favorite character and it has been agreed upon that the car can be Dopey. :) But I can not. According to King Louie, he would prefer a HOT Princess. It is my choice, and I have chosen to be Snow White. She is in the same movie as Dopey. I will no longer be Dopey, but I will drive Dopey. :)Throught the name change Alice has been upset, that she no longer wants to be Alice. She loves Alice and Tea Parties, but she LOVES Minnie Mouse. We decided she could be Minnie Mouse. :)
Stitch is still Stitch, and King Louie is still King Louie. No other names at this time have been changed. :)
I have tons of pictures and updated to put up, I am hoping to get them done tonight. I have my Sweet lil Niece Boo here tonight, so there are no guarantees on my postings. We went to a Rangers Game last night and had a blast, lots of fun pics for that. Boo turned 2, and we have lots of pics from her Birthday party. We are so busy with school, and doing so many fun things, tons more pictures.
Life here is crazy but good and we LOVE it. Soccer starts soon (2 weeks) both kids are playing this year. :) Fun Stuff.....
More to come.....
















1 comment:
cant blame him for wanting to be married to Snow White instead of Dopey I guess LOL :) thats a huge story. and i love the pictures. I can "hear" the joy in your posts - awesome! :)
Post a Comment