It seems like forever since we have done something as a family. We took advantage of the Labor day weekend, and the nicer weather. We headed down to Glen Rose. We took the kids the the Dinosaur valley, where you can see Dino tracks. We had so much fun. It was a little warm, and I was not totally prepared for all the hiking, but at least I did think ahead and we all had on socks and shoes. At the last minute I decided we needed them. Glad we didn't head out in flip flops. We are actually hoping to plan a camping trip in Nov. There was so much hiking and things to see. We want to camp out and be able to do all the fun stuff. If anyone wants to go with us let me know, we are going to make reservations soon.
Here are the kids in the car on the way down...It didn't take us too long, I would say an hour.
King Louie our driver. :)
Are we there yet? Her famous words
He loves having so much more room in this car.
There is a place called Dinosaur world where there are tons of HUGE Dino's inside. Ut was pricey, so we didn't go in, we are thinking in Nov, we will save up to go. :)
Looks like fun. :)

King Louie our driver. :)
Are we there yet? Her famous words
He loves having so much more room in this car.
There is a place called Dinosaur world where there are tons of HUGE Dino's inside. Ut was pricey, so we didn't go in, we are thinking in Nov, we will save up to go. :)
Looks like fun. :)
She did not want to get close to this Dinosaur, she thought it was real.
She says this one looked nicer.
Stitch is all about the Dinosaur's
Here is a track
and another

King Louie showing them the ones in the water.
She says this one looked nicer.
Stitch is all about the Dinosaur's
Here is a track
and another
King Louie showing them the ones in the water.




































2 comments:
I'll go camping with you, for one night, and just sleep in the back of my car. I think that would be fun...it's so pretty and green down there!
This reminded me of the time we took our kids to Glen Rose to camp. It was after Christmas (1996) and the weather was perfect. I've been going through pictures - mind you, this was pre-digital - and I didn't keep up with putting pictures in albums regularly. I found the pictures yesterday - priceless!
Post a Comment