Saturday both the kids had their first game of the season. Minnie's game was first at 900, her team is the Lions and it was too cute to watch. Minnie, just ran around, I think she kicked the ball twice. She did a throw in and a corner kick. :) She had so much fun. Her team won 3-2. I got a lot of pictures of her playing.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Yes Yes, I know this is the only picture out of the 3 I took of Stitch playing. His game was at 1200. He is Number 15 red team, the Eagles. His game was so intense. Shortly after the game started I was on my toes. He has an awesome team this year, working together, and seeing technique at his age is so fun. his team also won 3-1, and I am so proud of my soccer star he scored a goal. i know it's not about winning and we have explained that to him, but we like to let him know how proud of him we are no matter if he wins or looses. If he scores a goal, I love to tell him how awesome he is. He's awesome even if he doesn't score, but you know what I mean. :) I am hoping to get some better pictures of him next week.

.jpg)
.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment