.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

This morning we took our ancient boat out to the lake. We know that our boat is not the prettiest or newest, but we love it!!! My hubby has done many repairs on it, and we are so impressed by what he can do. There are still a few things that need to be done mechaniclaay, and then this Fall Winter King Louie will do body work and interior. I stayedon the dock for a little while and took pics, and then I hoped in too. Our boat is loud and fast, it had a ford 460 engine. To me that doesn't mean much but to my hubby it does. I can't wait to spend more time with family and friends on our boat.







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









1 comment:
Enjoy your family time on the boat! It doesn't matter how old or what it looks like. It's about the memories you are making with your kiddos! Enjoy!
Post a Comment