Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thankful


Sitting here at the computer on this gorgeous Sunday Morning........Everyone is still in bed, and the house is peaceful. I just wanted to take this moment and type up a few of my thoughts.

I usually keep my blog strictly about the kids and pictures, but I also want to express thoughts on here too.

This has been a very challenging few months for us with car repairs, home A/C, family members very ill.......and I sometimes get caught up in the negative, when there is still so much positive.


1. I am thankful we still have a car, it may only be 1 right now, but with wonderful friends we have still been able to get to all our activities, work, and fun outings. A very big thanks to all who have helped!!!!

2. I am VERY thankful for nice cool houses!! Not sure we would have survived much longer in this wonderful Texas heat! Air Conditioning is a wonderful thing! I am so thankful it was an easy fix, not super expensive and time consuming.

3. I am thankful that my kids are healthy. This has been a good year so far with just allergies. I truly believe all the vitamins we take have helped boost our immune systems and kept us well.

4. I am so thankful every night my hubby gets home from work safely. Something I do NOT take for granted......I have experienced the alternative. =(

In moments of stress it is so easy to feel down and depressed, but I have been pulling closer to the Lord to find the good in all this. My list could go on all morning of things I am thankful for.

My family is my huge Thankfulness, they are what every day is about, and every morning we get up is one more precious day we have to spend with them, to tell them we LOVE them, to laugh, to smile, and when you crawl into bed at night, and all is safe, only those great moments with loved ones truly matter!!!!!!!

Thank you Lord for all my BLESSINGS!!!!!!!



No comments: