Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last of July pictures

I have not done very many posts for July. I really haven't even taken as many pictures as i normally do. I figured since tomorrow will be August, I should get these random photos put on here. I know they are mostly Minnie, but Stitch sees me with the camera and he runs the other direction.
Minnie sleeping on the couch Stitch doing a science project. He loves all thing Science.
Her hair always looks so cute in the morning, but come mid afternoon, she looks like this. =) Miss Wild hair.
Eating Popsicles again
Stitch holding baby Simba......he is now not the only boy! (Friends little boy)
Little Mister Simba.....He is too CUTE
Minnie and one of her best friends Bambi
Minnie Mouse and her baby Hannah
She discovered one of Stitch's old computer games....This is Stuart Little in Numberland.....She loves it.
Smiling for the camera.











No comments: