Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Month


Another month already. These months have been flying by. I am glad June is over with. June was a rough month for us. It started off with several car repairs for Hubby's car "Mater" . Hubby was able to work some overtime and pay for those repairs. As lots of you know we don't own credit cards and pay cash for everything. The Yukon needed a new tire after exploding on the kids and I down the freeway. Once the car repairs were out of the way, the home A/C decided to quit. That one hit the pocket book, big time, and we are still slowly trying to recover from that one. Then, you would think we were finally through, and King Louie's car overheated on his way home from work, and the whole car is pretty much toast. We are down to one car.

I am looking for all the positive in this, and just taking it all one day at a time. We have decided to not have cable anymore until we can catch up on a few things, and with the kids and I home bound there are no errands being ran one day at a time. Instead of crying I am laughing and making the best of it. I am so thankful for all my wonderful friends who are giving me rides to church functions, and watching the kids while I pick up Hubby from work, when I need the car. Even when times are tough, I know my Heavenly Father loves me and is always by my side. Without his LOVE, I would not be able to remain strong.
My silly kids keep me smiling everyday. They have the best smiles, especially when days are rough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are always so positive...Thanks for the encouragement.
Melissa