Alrighty, many of you are wondering what in the world did I have done yesterday. Well here it is. I am trying a non invasive route on my back first to see if that will work. Being the mommy I just don't have time to get actual surgery done. =) Alright I am chicken that is the real reason. =)
Yesterday I had 3 beta blocker shots in my spinal area, to help reduce the pain. Then I had an electro magnetic pulse done on my L5 disc where the fissure tear is. there was only one small cut made, and I don't even have stitches. I do however have the biggest bruise ever. I feel like I have been hit by a bat 20 times on my lower back. I am so sore.
On a daily basis my back hurts between a 5-7. I have just learned to live with my back pain, that's why many of you probably had no idea my back even hurt. It's hard to tell right now if the procedure worked as I still feel like a 5 pain right now. I did sleep better than I have in a long time. Not sure if that was just great sleep or still part of the anesthesia, that I had the hardest time shaking off. I am up an moving around, just again super sore. I still fill my back pain, so hoping on Monday at the Dr. appt I can find out what is going on. I really do not want to have surgery on my back, however I really don't want this pain anymore either.
I want to than k you all for the love and support you have given me. All the prayers, texts, emails, comments, I am so blessed. I have such amazing friends and family. =)
Will keep you all posted after my Dr. appt on Monday. =) All my back info will be on my blog. =)
















2 comments:
Hopefully it will help so you don't have to have surgery. Praying for you!!
So sorry honey!!!! Hope you feel better soon!
Kourtney
Post a Comment