I don't normally complain about my back pain, and would not do a post on my back pain, but I am so frustrated right now. I am not feeling any better. My pain is still around a 7, same pain as before, so I am thinking nothing worked for me. Actually I think the pain might even be worse as I can feel it all around in my hips now too. Not sure if I am still feeling side effects from Friday. I have an appt tomorrow, and I will let them know the back pain is still there and no relief. I want to lie and say there was, as I just don't want to have actual surgery. But I must get my back feeling better, it has stopped me from doing so many things.
Thank you again to all my friends who have been there and supported me through all of this. =) Your thoughts have touched me, I can't thank you enough. =) Love you all. =)
















No comments:
Post a Comment