I just saw the same Neurosurgeon as King Louie today. He is an amazing Dr. He showed me my MRI results and explained everything to me. The result is I will be having surgery on the 4th of August. My surgery is more invasive than Hubby's and will have a longer recovery time. The good news is I will be fixed and not in so much pain. =) I am scared S***less!!!
My L5 disc is pretty much toast, it is so degenerated that my bones are rubbing together. This would be why my back always hurts and I can never really find relief. Bone on Bone rubbing is not so good. The bones have been rubbing together for so long that they are inflamed and starting to fall apart. Because the Bones are rubbing the nerve that runs along/around the vertebrae is stuck in with my bone, causing a lot of PAIN!!! The disc that is toast is being so fattened by the bones that it is pushing on nerves and bulging out all over. This will all be fixed for me on the 4th.
I will be in the hospital for 3-4 days, and an 8 week recovery time, and 6 months of no lifting over 10 pounds. I am not one to ask for help, but I am going to need all the help I can get with my kids. King Louie will take off some time, but he works nights, and I will be alone with my wonderful helpful kids. =)
Please just keep me in your prayers, I am so scared!!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment