Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crazy Week

I have had one of those weeks. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, and I am hoping things get better. Started Sunday evening when king Louie's back tensed up on him, he could barely move. Luckily he had some vacation time and was able to take off work Monday. We had a very relaxing Monday, we had our home phone hooked up, and ate chili, enjoyed the cool weather as a family.
Tuesday morning King Louie's back was still bothering him, so he took another vacation day. When he went to call his work there was no dial tone on the phone. Great. I had planned a trip to the pumpkin patch with my sister, got in the car and the battery was dead. Luckily Hubby was staying home, so I could take his car. The repairman for the phone was suppose to come that afternoon. They never showed up. Stitch had his first flag football practice and Minnie had soccer practice. That went well. ;)
Wednesday, was well, let's just say I am glad it's over. King Louie went to work even with a bad back. I was left car less, as the battery was still dead, and wouldn't charge. (Last week I was cleaning out the car, took the jumper cables out, then accidentally ran them over.) So they were toast. :) We were stuck at home, I was bummed I LOVE to go to Church on Wed nights. The washing machine decided it was no longer going to drain, I was already behind on my laundry, so we were getting close to about 2 weeks worth of laundry. Stitch needed his mouth piece for football, boiled and shaped, I forgot I was boiling it, and melted it to my pan. :) The repairman finally showed up, and fixed my phone.
Thursday morning, phone not working again, :) Lovely. :) King Louie is now in a wonderful mood, from his back hurting all week.......Thanks to Stitch he helped me unclog the washer drain, we found 20 cents. :) Kids both had a game tonight, but they were cancelled due to all the rain, so happy about that, uniforms were dirty. Repairman came back, and phone is working :) Hubby was able to fix the jumper cables, and he took the car to work. (Just hope it starts for him after work) otherwise kids and I will take a midnight drive.
Tomorrow is Friday and I am hoping for a better weekend. We are helping set up for our Church carnival, and making cookies for carnival :) We still need to get pumpkins and carve them sometime before Saturday night. :)
Saturday is Halloween!!!!! We have 3 soccer games a pizza party, and the Church Carnival.
Sunday I will be resting all day!!!!!!!
Oh did I mention I still have not finished making Minnie's Halloween costume. I know what I am doing all night, while I do laundry. :)
Anyway sorry to ramble.....I did manage to take a few fun pics of the kids this week.
Minnie Mouse and Hercules Cheesy girl doing her school work
Playing out front with the hot wheels
handsome guy
She was being so silly
She put her vest on backwards....Stitch thought it was a life vest.

Cheesy grin
Me and Minnie
cutie











No comments: