Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our Halloween

Happy Halloween, I hope it was fun and Safe

We had a very busy day today, it started with Stitch's soccer games, he had 2 games to finish off his tournament. I am going to brag just a little but, I am a very proud mom. :) His team one the first game 8-0, and Stitch scored 3 goals. The second game they won 3-0. Stitch scored 1 goal that game. Not just the scoring of the goals, but he is an amazing soccer player. he has great footwork, he has a very powerful kick, and he plays the whole field. He gets complimented after every game, from people we don't know, he even had a coach ask him, if he would play for his team next season. :) He truly is an amazing soccer player.
After the soccer games, we got ready to head out to our Church carnival. Minnie dressed up as a cute witch, and Stitch was a nerd. The carnival was over at 6, and we decided to take the kids trick or treating. I think the last time we went trick or treating I was pregnant with Minnie. I am just not a huge fan of it, but King Louie really wanted them to go. The kids had so much fun. They got way too much candy, they will pick out some and the rest may go to work with King Louie. They are wild without sugar. :)
My pictures are out of order, but you get the idea. Here they are with ALL their candy. :)
My cute little witch, I had to hand sew on her purple glitter stars on the back of her cape, my sewing machine kept getting stuck on the silky fabric.
He is the cutest nerd, he even has a pocket protector on.
My sweet peas. :)
Ready for the Carnival

All ready for bed in their Halloween jammies, Mommy was so busy this year, she didn't make the traditional jammies, so Stitch is wearing his pants made to shorts from last year, and Aunt Belle got these for Minnie last year at the Gap. They are cool they glow in the dark. Nothing better than after trick or treating and snuggling up with your Halloween night night Grammy made.











No comments: